Roasted Tomatoes 2 can
Cucumber ½ cup
Olive Oil 3 tablespoon
Finely Chopped Yellow Onion ½ cup
Clove Garlic 3
Orange Juice ¼ cup
Red Bell Pepper 1 large
Kosher Salt 1 tablespoon
Fresh Grounded Black Pepper ¼ teaspoon
Hot Pepper Sauce ¼ teaspoon
Minced Fresh Parsley 1 tablespoon
Heavy Cream ¼ cup
Aged Manchego Cheese 4 oz
- In a blender add the tomatoes and ¼ cup cucumber puree until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium to high flame, heat olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent for about 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, add in the garlic and cook for 2 more mins.
- Then slowly add pureed tomato mixture, orange juice, bell pepper, salt and black pepper and stir to combine.
- Continue to cook for 35 more mins.
- Remove from heat and add hot sauce, parsley and cream.
Serve hot and garnished with the cheese and remaining cucumber