Olive Oil 1 tablespoon
Small Onion 1 small
Coriander Seeds 1 teaspoon
Carrots 1 lb
Vegetable Stock 3 cups
Fresh Cilantro 1 bunch
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pan over medium flame, heat olive oil.
- Add onion and coriander, reduce heat to low and cook, covered, until onion is softened but not borrowed, about 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Then add carrots, cook, covered, until softened, for about 15 10 20 mins, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate pot, bring stock to a boil, add onion-carrot mixture and bring back up to a boil.
- Then transfer to a blender or food processor and blend(in batches, if needed) until smooth. Season with salt.
- To serve, return soup to pot, stir in chopped cilantro, and reheat on low.
Ladle soup into warmed bowls and garnish with cilantro.